Air Jordan 12 “Dark Grey” Wolf Grey 130690-005
  • The New Jordans 2017 updates with the best Nike technologies of the moment. This is the definition that best suits the 32nd signature shoe of the former Chicago Bulls number 23. Tate Kuerbis, its designer, redesigned the 1986 model while trying to preserve its essence. The collar as well as the front part moccasin style are elements that directly evoke the pair influenced by the world of haute couture. The Flyknit basketball with aggressive curves revives the Italian origins of the Air Jordan 2. Its bright red does not come from the Ferrari 550M but from a race car, the Rosso Corsa.Like the predecessor mentioned so this variant will be made of suede, only the main color will be a dark gray shade. This is accompanied by an iguana texture that is applied just above the sole.
    Following the new leather LeBron 15 release 2017 shoes, Air Jordan 1 Flyknit "Banned" after the launch of this section "Royal" color is also unwilling to each other successively. Watched take off the OG version of Jordan 1, may wish to try this price close to the people with the red and blue, the effect of the same foot on the color.One trait common among Air Jordan X releases is the use of a clean white leather upper. This Air Jordan 6 UNC For Sale colorway doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel, utilizing the same clean look, but incorporates Fuchsia Flash into the design, utilizing it on the graphics and sock liner. Wolf Grey provides a perfect contrast to the bright color, and is used on the tongue and laces. The midsole is molded in white, while the iconic outsole that highlights the achievements of the first half of MJ’s career utilizes a striped pattern of Fuchsia Flash and Wolf Grey.
    adidas Originals and adidas Yeezy Wave Runner 700 For Sale series recently very low-key, but I believe the sale will certainly be preheated before. Recently, Kim Kardashian exposure "Semi Frozen Yellow" and "Blue Tint" two-color children's shoes limited edition, this action seems to notice the next wave of V2 boom arrival? And in the future can see North and Saint wear them, interested friends please continue to pay attention to follow-up information.Somehow it happened that even though I wanted to mention this collection, it finally somehow escaped ... Yesterday had its premiere of the autumn-winter collection adidas Originals SPEZIAL, that is classic, classic and once again classic in the brand with three stripes. I do not know if this is a sign that I like these things, but it is very much my classic character, plus the fact that these are not releases that look at every other Originals collection.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!